In the hope of regaining some accountability in my life, I’m going to have another go at posting a set of goals for each week. Rather than try to be an ordinary panda, and offer an update each Monday, I’ll be posting on Wednesdays. I’m a wild, wild woman.
Here’s the week’s “must do” list:
– Five cardio workouts, including one core-specific session. Thanks to my current work arrangement, which allows me to work from home two or three days each week, fitting in some exercise is much easier than it used to be. Hopefully, I’ll be able to keep up the habit once I’m back in an office five days a week. In order to meet my year’s weight loss goal, I need to lose 769g (1.69 lbs) each week.
– Continue Bible reading plan, days 16-23
– Cook all of our meals at home
– Continue reading The Borribles on my twice-weekly train to, and from, the Brisbane office
– Continue reading The Hobbit with Harli
– Pay off 1/6 of our largest credit card balance
– Take up my bookstore buddy’s invite to her church on Sunday morning
We’re only 16 days into the new year, but there’s already been a slight change to one of my 2013 resolutions. My fantastic husband has made the decision to start down a new career path, and will start his first year of training as a counselor in June. We’re in the process of figuring out the best arrangement for this new endeavour, both financially and practically, but the change will definitely impact our previous goals for debt repayment. We’re now aiming to have all of the credit cards paid off, as well as my smallest student loan, and 12% of my second smallest loan, paid off by the end of the year. I’m already a little panicky about slowing our “plan” down so drastically, but I know that this is the right decision for our family, even if it means I might not have kids until I’m 30.
Until next we meet- xx